Beginning Friday, 9/25 open Monday-Saturday from 8:30am-4:30pm. The Pumpkin Patch is available on a first come, first serve basis. If the patch is at capacity it will be closed until those customers are finished shopping. You may have to wait.
Take Home Activities
Now for the first time one of our favorite fall activities is now available as a do-at-home kit! Comes with a sugar pumpkin, paints and a lobster bib for easy cleanup.
Now for the first time, our cherished, 21 years running, family fun, fall activity is available as a make at home kit! All frames, heads, hair and face pieces are handmade by the Sam Bridge Team. Bring your imagination! Enter to win: post a photo of your finished scarecrow on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #sambridgescarecrows for your chance at a fabulous grand prize. Winner chosen at the end of October.
- 1 frame 6ft or 4ft size with head attached
- 1 face kit with glue
- rope 2 long and 4 short pieces
- 1 hay bale
- drop cloth if working inside
- clothing to stuff scarecrow, long sleeve shirt and long pants
- for 6ft frame use adult size clothing, for a 4ft frame youth size clothing works best
- stretchy materials can be difficult as they take a lot of hay to stuff
- be creative– add interesting accessories to give your scarecrow personality