Learn Spanish with Maria’s Friends
The Summer Semester has safely begun at Maria’s Friends and they are offering 4 different class formats to ensure that your return to normalcy is at a pace you feel most comfortable with. Infants to 10 year olds can learn Spanish with instructor Leydis through painting, music, reading, and playing the following ways:
- On Location: classes will be held at their 515 West Ave, Norwalk classroom with a limit of three children and one adult accompanying those children. They have taken extra precautions to remove shared toys, add extra sanitary measures, and will have temperature checks upon arrival.
- In Home Private: a private one-on-one class in your home
- In Home Group: Lele will travel to clients’ homes within lower Fairfield county to facilitate classes. This option is for a group of friends who want to rotate hosting class in their own homes. Max of three children and one adult accompanying those children.
- Online: class via Zoom
Limited space availability! Don’t miss the chance to enroll in this much-loved Spanish program! When registering, be sure to select not only the class day and time that suits you best, but also the location.
- Summer Semester: now thru late August/early September
- Register for a semester or for a single drop in class (depending on class format)
- Classes offered Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Classes for:
Click here to learn more about Maria’s Friends and the benefits of teaching a second language (like Spanish!) to your little one.